Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome 2011!


















Just received my new Delfonics diary from Notemaker so back into it for 2011! Gotta get organised!
Meanwhile here is a breakdown of what went down over the break....

Christmas Stash!
I was very lucky over Christmas....



NYE.....
Stayed close to home for this one and have to say pretty disappointed... particularly when the 'Howling Wolves' wine in a bag with lanyard was my wine option using drink tickets.... pretty lowbrow.....
Apparently the "wine in a bag" option was also seen at Southbound - example here....

New Years Day at the Bakery -YAY!!!!
This was worth waiting for and I'm pleased to say probably less intense than NYE would have been!
Favourite was definately Gaslamp Killer - as expected... great venue, great gig, great people!
Only got a pic on my phone but nevertheless.....

Check him out below..



Things to look forward to......







1 comment: