Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bill and Fanny

For Christmas I got many beautiful presents among them being, a pair of Happy Socks and a copy of The Selby Is In Your Place book! 




What do these two things have in common.....? Well it's Bill and Fanny!


I think I have a couple crush on these two - they seem to pop up in all areas of like for me so I thought I would mention them here :)
I first came across William Gentle and Fanny Bostrom when Todd Selby featured them in their home on his website The Selby - I fell in love! Then I realised I was already familiar with Fanny's face through fashion magazines as a model... Anyhoo that covers The Selby connection. Her now husband William Gentle (Backyard Bill) is a photographer and shot the latest and previous Happy Socks campaign! Voila! Fanny is an artist/illustrator/accessories maker extrordinaire and has her Folki accessories range in Anthropologie (one of my favourite shops that thankfully now ships to Australia)! So folks buy your Happy Socks and something Folki to feel just a little bit associated (including a few degrees of separation) with this creative NY couple! (Also check out their blogs and websites linked to their names in this post to see William's photography and Fanny's artwork) x


0 comments:

Post a Comment